Dr. Cynthia Elliott obtained her undergraduate degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Illinois and spent 2 years in post graduate PhD studies in Physiological Psychology at Indiana University. She obtained a medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine and completed her residency in emergency medicine at Denver General Affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Elliott has been Board Certified in Emergency Medicine since 1992.
Dr. Elliott is the owner of Skinspirations®, a cosmetic medical practice and also ExpertEsthetics®, an advanced cosmetic techniques training company for Medical Doctors in Clearwater, Fl.
Dr. Elliott holds many licenses, certifications and professional memberships including:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine by American Board of Emergency Medicine, March, 1992.
- Re-certified in December, 2002.
- Fellow of American College of Emergency Physicians since 1993
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners, July 1987
- Florida Medical Licensure, 1990- Present
- ACLS Instructor from 1990-2005
- ATLS Provider from 1990-2005
- PALS Provider from 1990-2005
With Dr. Elliott’s 25 years of medical and business experience, she serves as a valuable liaison between The HCG Diet Council and The Medical Community.